Sunday 13 October 2013

7 minggu di UKM


Everything in my life has been changed since entering UKM. Less of time for watching drama or movie, less a lot of time for playing basketball, less of time for rest, less of time for listening favorite music, less of time for gossip with friends, less and less and less....

My life is on the process of changing. Sometime I intend to complaint with someone else to express how was my feeling on the process of changing my life style. Sometime I will depressed because I could not handle or overcome the process of life changing. Somehow wanna to give up for changing. But, this is not the only way to me for solving this problem.

The story of "My Seven Weeks Staying In UKM" is not like a piece of cake. Beginning with pessimistic story is a wrong sketch to determine my future life. How is it being changed by? We are not live "a man in an island". In this seven weeks staying in UKM, there are a lot of seniors are willing to help us solve the problem. I'm the one of the person trying to complaint how was my feeling during entering UKM. Sometime I cried because that is no ones willing listening to me for the complaints. Everything put inside my heart caused I depressed.

First week we entered the UKM, MEP or JAKSA was organizing Majlis Mesra Pelajar to us for the orientation. They were giving us a lot of aid for adapting us in this university. Thank you very much to MEP that willing to help us as Juniors. The most unforgettable memory during this MMP week is we learn a lot of CHEERS to fight with other colleges. This is something like politic action but for me this is another way to get close with other college. And the most important matter during this week is, I can know a lot of friends come from my college and other colleges!

For second week, we started to choose the course we are going to stay with , at the same time lecturers started to giving us speech at class! I couldn't understand some lecturers talking about during tutorial! Blurred at all!!!

For third week, I joined New Tune as Program Exco. I was blurred during taking part in organizing IntroNight. Even thought, there are many seniors willing to explain what I'm going to do as Program Exco and share their experiences to me as another way to improve self-development. I'm so glad that to know all of the New Tune Excos as well. They make me feel warm like a family.

From fourth to seventh week, process of joining activities, meeting with course mates, juniors and seniors, going outside to relax, and the last is BALIK RUMAH during HARI HAJI. Miss my family so much T.T 

From a student who strange with UKM until a student who is getting know more about UKM. A month is enough to me to get close with UKM. 

                    I like this place,
                              I like this small-scale of society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment