Thursday 19 December 2013

S4

     Time flies quickly, I have been studying at UKM for 4 months already. From trying to adapt with new environment, trying to accustom the new life here, trying to meet new friends, trying to accustom the busy life at university, trying and trying.... That is still a lot of thing I need to try to do.

     First time entering the Computer Application class, feeling strange and fear because I met a strict lecturer. I had tried to change to another set and escape from this class. But, finally I was forced to meet with this horrible lecturer named Sir. Azzwan.

    But, what I imagine before was an imagination. This lecturer could be said totally different if compared to other lecturers who are just focus on his/her tutorial. In this class, he always bring a lot of fun and laughter to his students. Besides, as a lecturer he also teach student apart from academic part such as telling us the reasons as a human being. I think I had entered correct class already!

    Once upon a time, he cried during the class after he was informed that he will continue his further studies at Australia and he was seems reluctant to put down the burden and continue his further studies. We were touch at the moment.

     Sir Azzwan always like to say "What the..."  and talk about 18++ aged above joke! He always think that what he say no one knows, actually I know what 18SX you talk to us! Unconsciously, I have been infected by his mantra. "What the...".

     Sir Azzwan is a responsible lecturer who teaches us with his real heart and always expect us to master the basic and useful software such as Mircosoft Office. Honestly, I never ever use the Microsoft Access but it can be said that I have known the basic of using Access after the tutorial from our lovely lecturer - Sir. Azzwan.

     Thank you so much Sir Azzwan.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment