Wednesday 6 November 2013

What a bad day


An unfortunate day was happened last night. My SanDisk Ultra 32GB SD card was broken! Goods price at RM100++. But this is not a point, the worst thing is all of my photo and video was disappeared. I didn't make a back up for myself, so sad! Most of my histories were recorded inside this memory card, it could make me recall back all of the interested things that I had experienced before. What can you imagine that a 32GB memory card inside? It fulls of the Joys and sorrows.
Because of this incident make me feel the world in "black and white".
The memories from a child, then studied at primary school, secondary school, Form 6....I am losing my memory.
I am going crazy now. Trying hard to find back all the photos and videos! What a emotional day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment