Saturday 23 November 2013

Lab Test 1

20/11/13

3 days ago, I was sitting for Lab Test 1. During that day, that was something happen to me during opening the question through Microsoft Word. It makes me panic, feeling hopeless. But, my course mate who sat beside me was helping me in good intention by copying the question that she downloaded to me.

Would you feel touched when you are facing something with hopeless, but suddenly appearing a person who are willing to help you? Thank you so much to this person who helps me in good intention! In this real world, most of people are selfish which mean they just care for themselves to avoid "attacked" by other competitors.

I was shocked for a second when opening the question because it looks so hard to me in first impression. But, the question that lecturer tested us was the question that he ever taught us, just modify a bit only. I believe that if you guys really focus on the class and master every function for sure you will know how to answer this question.Teaching and learning process then lab test is good for us to confirm ourselves' ability to master.

Finally, I done my lab test 1 smoothly on 3 hours. Thank to our lecturer teaching us in using this basic but important thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment